Today, the best way to promote your articles to the world for free is guest blogging. Furthermore, this helps your blog gain more quality back-links and high ranking in search engines.
That is aIsome if you would like to submit a guest post for potential publication here. Please read this page, it provides you with valuable information that helps your post get accepted.
Below, I’ve put together a few guidelines and suggestions to help you with your writing, increase the chances of being able to use your post, and help me get your post ready for publishing on my blog.
A Few Caveats for Your Posts
• I do not accept posts from companies looking to get a link to products or services I have never heard.
• I do not receive articles via email.
• Do not send me “reminder” emails to ask me if I accept your guest posts within 10 days while I am reviewing your submission.
• You have to use WordPress to be allowed to guest blog here.
Advantages of Guest Posts
1. Positioning yourself as a well-known name in the industry.
2. Drive organic and targeted traffic.
3. Get more blog exposure back to your website.
4. Increase inbound links and back-links to your website.
5. Get featured without fees.
Because of the fact that I have more posts than I can use, or I recently have published a number of posts on the topic, I may decline to use your post for some reasons. That depends on the quality of your post, the relevance of your topic. If your post covers information that can be seen elsewhere online or what I have already covered on the site, then I may also decline to use it. We would like to present readers with guest posts that present new ideas, fresh perspectives, and innovative approaches.
For any guest bloggers and articles, there are some requirements to be accepted and published. Please make sure these things before sending me your submission:
1. Article must convey quality and practical advice presented with the readers in mind
2. Article must be related to internet marketing, affiliate marketing, social media, SEO, SEM, WordPress tips and tricks, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, Facebook etc.
3. A minimum of 350 words for any article. Shorter articles are rejected without being noticed.
4. Article must be unique written or in your own voice. I have many tools to check whether your posts are uniquely written by you.
5. Article must be original for this blog only. That means you have not published and will not be allowed to post it anywhere else, even on your own blog.
6. Article must have a headline, body text, and your byline.
7. Article must contain all the information about links, link text, and more, that you want the published version of your post to include.
8. Do not permit to use affiliate link.
9. Do not recommend self-promotion.
Formatting and markup
It is possible to write your content in Word or just plain text format. It would be great if you follow these points below before submitting your post to me.
• Font: do not use bold font in your prose.
• Subheadings: any subheadings in your post should be wrapped in <H2>, <H3> tags, or just bold them, so they can stand out.
• Links: if you wish to mark up links and link texts using HTML, by all means do so. Otherwise, you can use the URL in the brackets within your prose, after the text you want to use as the link text. Please do not include affiliate links in your guest posts, I do not publish them.
• Images: Notice that you own the copyright to any images you submit with your posts. Images that are wider than 700px are not permitted. Besides, do not send me the author head shots, because I do not publish them.
Note on Links
Remember that this relevancy is crucial. You’re welcome to link back to your blog within the post, if the links are relevant to your topic. Otherwise, DON’T.
We do not accept posts if they contain calls to action to visit your blog, or check out a product/service you offer within your post.
We may remove links back to your own blog, or reject the post if your post includes too many of these. Keep in mind, people will check out who you are with your high-quality, helpful post rather than with lots of links back to your blog.
How To Get Started?
1. Get your free account at this page.
2. Contact me with your user name via (tonynguyen249[at]gmaildotcom), I can upgrade your account to Contributor account.
3. Now, you can start your article within your account, professionally format it, insert related images, and publish it for my review.
4. I will read, review, edit and contact you if your article is accepted or not.
You also get author box, which includes max 2 back-links to your targeted sites. However, remember that your back-links are not allowed in the body of your post. Simply, that’s because I would like to consider you as an author with a professional organization of the guest articles.
If you have any questions, concerns or would like to contact me with your post, please contact me via my email above.
Thanks for being here with me!